Friday, May 2, 2008

oooo......nice dae....

c
hrrmmmm.......on thurdae nite....hrmm it was labour dae....
me n my bro's go to my cuzzy house....
we g there to visit my lovely grandma....=]
as we go there.....my autie make us this very the nice pan cake.....wakakaka
then i use to eat the pan cake wif nutela....is was awesome!!!

then that nite....we all go to mustafa centre.....
we all talk around make fun......
hhas...i only buy....ehk not sure what i buy liao....wakakaka
then we all take picture....hhas....
then around 1plus am it was fridae already....
then we get out of the shopping centre....
then we go to tampines to eat.....hrmm....
we reach there around 1.30 plus or something....
then i eat prataya rice....that was really heavy man......
but my uncle very kecoh sia....hhas
then after eating.....we rock on bck to my uncle house back...
then abg faisal ride ibu home.....nice man....

then i get home n have a good nite sleep....

then the next morning...
i wake up as normel....
then go school.....it rule man.....
i go to dnt lesson two period free lesson!!!
shiok!!!!man....
then me n han keep playing the glue....
nn terence shouting around....
hhas.....btw next week exam never study.....
wakakakak...
then at my mother tounge lesson i never do hm sia....
i take din's paper n copy...hhas....
sia i copy his paper....many correct sia....
he pro sia.....hhas...
then we all go to mosque as normel....
then get back home.....we plan to go man's house n study.....

then at around 4..... i go man's house....nn study...
i teach man some math....=]]
then after 1 hour 30 min of study it time to rock on...
i take out man;s electric guitar n play!!!!
shiok sya.....play electric guitar.....hhas...
then i go ngaji as normel then go lepak at badmintan court.....hhas...
then i get home nn chat chat ....then hear song...nn writting this blog....
im going to get electric guitar!!!!

nn i want electric guitar man!!!!
it was so cool playing the guitar!!!!

kk ppl rock n roll!!!!!

nn i got something to tell u guy something
i think there is no use of me being sad ....i think i going to continue my future rite...??

nn thank ppl for being in my side...nn help me in everthing....

kk ppl 0n3 4nd 0nly 45ri is back on the road racing 4 success

rock n roll baby......!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home